Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Negative Opinions

Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you didn't listen to the negative opinions of others. I wonder. I mean some opinions can actually keep you from making decisions that carry serious consequences. But I'm talking about when your life is actually going right, and your systems are in place. Then someone, who sees things differently, says, "Oh no, you can't do that!" about whatever you are doing that is different than what they would do.

So many things in my life have been affected negatively because someone gave a negative opinion. I know I didn't have to follow their advice, or did I intentionally follow their advice. But just the suggestions starts working into your subconscious and you start doing things their way. It wasn't that they were wrong, but their "advice" was wrong for you. And pretty soon you are doing it their way and you have totally messed up what you were doing. And it is very hard to go back.

So as a people, we need to look at someone who is happy, truly happy, with what they are doing in their life, and leave them alone. I was going to write "unless they are hurting themselves or others", but if they are truly happy, they would not be doing that. They are probably just different.

So we need to just leave them alone about it. But that is just my "negative opinion."

No comments:

Post a Comment