Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'VE BEEN GONE....WAY GONE

I see I have been gone for several months. Right after I wrote last, I went back to my old job. It was not a lot of hours, but the logistics have been difficult to control. Then I had several people hurt me (let's me truthful-my feelings), and with the constant bad weather and "my people" hurting, I got depressed. I have suffered from depression (anxiety and worry) since I was a teenager, but I had felt that God had delivered me from most of it. But I haven't really been in church in a long time, and my "quiet times" have been sporadic, so I know that I can see a change in my attitude toward things. And it stinks. Saying that, I am doing much better, and I have been working on my attitude. I am rearranging my schedule (again!), and I hope to see improvement in many areas. 'Nuff said, onto the post that I had promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment