Monday, January 11, 2010

FRUSTRATION

If you know my husband, you know my frustration. Thomas would like to get a house. Well, at least, we need to work out any problems that are affecting our travel.

I like living in the city. I like raising animals, especially small livestock. I like owning property. And I like traveling.

I don't like constantly not knowing what is going on. I told him before this started not to change his mind. We have been working almost three years getting ready for this time. I have given away or lost almost everything I owned. I gave up on my dreams. No, I changed my dreams. I have always wanted to travel, but, in additon to something else.

My husband changes his mind...alot. He is stressed right now about his parents. When they are feeling better, he will feel better. I just have to wait...and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment