Sunday, October 25, 2009

Leaving

We are drawing close to going now that the pups have new homes. But Thomas has been sick, and he may need to see his doctors before we go. I've got a few things to still get out of the house, and pick up the yard again since the dogs aren't there to drag things up. I need to put curtains up, and get a portapotty, unless I want to keep a bathroom close by! I wanted to get a tuneup first, but our finances can't afford that right now, but the mechanic said everything looked good. What else? The real estate agent said someone looked at our land yesterday. That's another yeaaa! Things are getting done, and we hope to be on the road soon, Lord willing. Thomas has been having problems with the really cold temps now. We are hoping to stay between 50 and 70. May God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. hey! just checkin' in....whats up with you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is coming to get her grandson and kids to take them to KS. yay I'm so happy I get to see my mother in law again.

    ReplyDelete